Fishingmagic Baseball Caps

M

Michael Hall

Graham I noticed that in the coarse fisherman that you are wearing some rather attractive baseball caps are these avialable to buy? I sure like myself there would be many people willing to buy them it would also help publicise FishingMAGIC and promote the site!

M

Malcolm Bason

I think its an excellent idea Michael, but unfortunately I think one has to 'earn' them these days??

I've been after one for 11 months now, but............

D

Dave Johnson

I told you last time you enquired Malc....you can swap a baitrunner (new) for my cap if you want one.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
There are none left, but we do have plans to buy more. In the past they have been given away to FM contributors but there is a chance we may sell them in future if demand is great enough. The 'problem', if you can call it that, is that they are a quality cap and quite expensive.

P

Peter Morton

Wouldn't expect anything less from a "quality" web site.

M

Malcolm Bason

"last time you enquired Malc....you can swap a baitrunner (new) for my cap if you want one." tut tut tut.

Whilst on this particular subject - any other Fishingmagic goodies on offer?

Such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc? Surely you would'nt want me to turn up somewhere to meet you all wearing a t-shirt advertising someone else site??? he he he he

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Only stickers just now Malc. Plenty of those if anybody wants a few.

M

Michael Hall

Graham count me in for them stickers and could be prepay for the caps instead?

M

Michael Hall

Are you planning to get any t-shirts and sweat shirts in the future??
Oh and nice artical in CF. It has probably been alreay pointed out to you unless its just my magazine that from p58 I think to 64 is copied twice in the mag!!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Graham,
has the design of the F.M. logo changed? I seem to remember pictures of you wearing a hat with a figure with what looked like outstretched arms and a long nose, the same colours were used but differant design (I think).

D

David Will

Will there be a tweed cap version for the Barbel Police , can't see them wearing a baseball cap :)

D

Del Jarman

Steady Malc you know what happens when you come over all peculiar:..

Del.

R

Rodney Wrestt

I've not seen any posts from Wendy lately, hope her leg is ok.

W

Wendy Perry

Hi Rodney yes i'm still here you may not here from me after the 14th Dec though i am going in to have a pre op then i will be going in on the 21st Dec for the hip operation (gulp) what a way to spend xmas hey !
Malc i think you would look nicer in one :eek:p LOL

M

Malcolm Bason

You'll have to let us have the hospital address so we can send you get well cards - either that or we can send them to one person like graham for instance (he he) who could then send them all to you home address?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Michael, I'll send you some stickers. And the pages in my copy of CF are okay.

Malc, there are no plans for other merchandise just yet, but you never know what the future holds........

Rodney, I don't know what logo you're referring to. The only one we've used on the caps is 'FISHINGmagic.com'. Probably one on a cap I used before FM came along.

S

Stewart Bloor

Never mind the Barbel Police and tweed hats, if the Taliban Barbel Militia get their way, Wendy will have to go fishing in a FISHINGmagic burka....now there's a thought....

R

Rodney Wrestt

Graham,
Sorry you're right; I first saw it when looking through some back issues of C.F. I checked again (October 2000) and the cap isn't for F.M. it's a little stick man with a big head, sitting like he's doing yoga.

Another question I have is about an Icon from the screen shot in this months? C.F. is it just you who has the "Bozo Member" & "Edit Message" icons ('cause I don't) what does the "Bozo Member" one do?