Winters Nearly Here..Feeling It Now...

Liam Neill 2

Reaction score
Winters nearly here, i can feel it already.

What winter clothing will you be wearing, what will keep us all warm and dry during the winter of 2006/2007?..

Liam

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
KORUM fleece, KORUM waterproof jacket and KORUM waterproof trs can't beat em!!! Keep you warm and dry.

Liam Neill 2

Reaction score
Hmmm. Korum everything... You Sponsored by them by any chance, Wendy, ha ha.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Asda thermals, Greys fleece jacket, Fishrite Extreme jacket and bib & brace. Fleece lined Derri boots.

All of the above or combinations depending on the weather. Been using this set up for the past 3 years.

The jacket and bib & brace is getting a bit warm so if any manufactures want to sponser me with a new outfit. They will be gratefully accepted.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
i`m off up my local army surplus shop,they have some good goretex stuff in there and some cracking fleeces.
because i`m a hunk of humanity,i find one piece thermal suits and bib and braces quite restrictive in the movement dept,especially when i need to get up from my chair quickly. seperate trousers and coats are a much better option i find.

mattzzzzzz

Reaction score
I agree with wendy on the korum gear Front-the fleece is outstanding
I look like I am sponsered by them but only because the stuff is such damn good Quality
They get my vote on all counts-except the chair cos its too heavy

Liam Neill 2

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm, Kourum Sounding good here lol.

might have to save up my pennies again! haha.

Tom (Bream Machine)

Reaction score
I bought the Sundridge sleep skin last autumn, easily the warmest clothing i have ever worn, perfect for those really cold chilled days we get in January or February. Worn against the skin, with just yer boxers underneath and a T shirt on top i was able to completely do away with my normal wooley bear babygrow thingy. If it rained then on went the usual waterproof layers. If i had any criticism it would be that you warm up, fast, when walking in it.

D

Danny Lancaster

Being from oop North, its now about the time of year that we start to put the shorts and t-shirts away for the Winter. in exchange for maybe a pair of jeans and a jumper if starts to go a bit frosty, other folk from certain parts of the North West will probably be dusting off their Shell Suits.

Liam Neill 2

Reaction score
Danny, you on about the scousers?!?!? haha

im a scouser and proud :D dont mean i wear a shell suit. lol

stikflote

Reaction score
all sundridge mine is siberian heavy weight its too warm at times

Reaction score
as nick said down the army surp store if its good for the troops it good for me and ur find its cheaper robust and water tight,warm,
happy days,and warm days and nights

Liam Neill 2

Reaction score
didnt know i looked scouse from me pic lol.

as i said nothin wrong with scousers, same with any city in the UK. thats just my opinion though.

Wozzer

Reaction score
I got a Regatta quilted one piece suit about 8 years ago,still keeps me warm with a couple of thin layers underneath.For me feets i have a pair of sheepskin lined Swiss army boots and thermal socks