www.fishingeye.co.uk

T

The Monk

looks alright but its a lotta catching up to do to make FM standards,

cheers mate

Mike Payton

Reaction score
Yeah its only been going a few weeks. FM has been going for years and has loads of content. Everyone has to start somewhere.

T

The Monk

well Mike, the more angling websites we have the more angling gets promoted, good luck mate

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Don't you think it's a bluddie cheek comeing on here for a bit of poaching?
By the way Mr.Payton no details. I'm the chief bailiff around here so get orf my larnd.

Mike Payton

Reaction score
Sorry if it offended you but my site hardly competes with this site does it? I have just started a website on something i have an interest in and thought i would share it with some other anglers. I am happy for you to advertise your site on my site and exchange links.

Deanos

Reaction score
If you get any one on your new site trying to scrounge freebies like rods and stuff just let me know Mike, I have had to sort a few people out like this on FM. they are all at it I can tell you!

Mike Payton

Reaction score
Lol not at all Baz sorry if it sounded like i was making a big deal out of it.

Cheers Deanos for your advice!

B

Never you mind lol Baz and apologising. If I came on your site you would ban me within a month.

Reaction score
just had a peek not to bad,i think i will stay here on FM good luck any way,just got back from hols maurituis,no fishing but a brill hol,

B

What would you do if six of your first regulars were discussing night fishing, and I came on and got them all at each others throats?

Deanos

Reaction score
Hi again Mike,
If you have a few competitions where you offer a very expensive 17ft float rod as the prize, I bet you will get a few of the lads on your site.
Also you could try a few naked women, there aren?t any on this site, you will get ALL of the lads off this site joining I can tell you! In fact I was probably the first angler to appear in his under cracks on FM (a long sad story I am afraid), if you would like me to do some revealing provocative shots whilst holding my NEW barbel rod, don?t worry about contracts or owt?I will work cash in hand!.

Yours, Derrick Deanos, angling correspondent, angling advisor, expert in pastry shells containing steak and kidney, and leading light in the South Yorkshire Harry Krishna clog dancing ensemble.

Mike Payton

Reaction score
Hi Deanos when we get round to reviewing the barbel rod i will give you a shout hahaha!! Cheers for the offer!

B

Sorry Mike.
Let me introduce myself. I am Baz keaper of the peace.
Good luck with your site.

B

He would deffinately have to get rid of his title as Chief bailiff if I went on there.