JOHN LEDGER!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
I'd just like to say thank you to John for organising an awesome day yesterday!

When i have a good day fishing, i always think that day will never be beaten as my best day! Well yesterday was better than good it was awesome!And a day that will stick in my mind for many years!

I'd also like to thank Paul Williams you made my day by letting me grab your rod!! ;)Seriously Paul...thank you !

I'm not going into detail on what i caught you'll have to wait and see the story!

All you FM guys are great and i want to say thank you to you all, i couldn't go fishing with a better bunch of guys!!

F

Fred Bonney

Yeh,thanks John.I agree entirely.
Thanks Wendy, and good to meet all the 'new' faces.

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
Thanks John
And nice to use some proper casters for once.

Like John said though "Come back in six weeks time and there should be loads of good roach to be caught"

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
I'm looking at some photos from 18 months ago.
Catches of roach (and 1 bream) between 10 and over 30 pounds.
There is the odd stinker to be had inbetween though.

T

The Monk

sounds like I missed a good day, would have been nice to meet up with you guys, glad you all enjoyed it, maybe next time

John Ledger (ACA)

Reaction score
Wendy
I have officially adopted you as my FM daughter so you dont have to take any lip from the likes of the Monk(i will sort him)
Anyway we will do another after Christmas plus you can come to the Derwent fish in
Love your FM Dad

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Awwwww that is nice, and if i could pick an FM dad it'd be YOU!!!

So, Dad thank you once again i really enjoyed it has Graham told you about the last fish? Awesome it was !

And Dad wherever you go i will follow now!

John Ledger (ACA)

Reaction score
Ok my everloving daughter but just remember little girls should be seen and not heard(well sometime anyway)Lots of love
Your everloving Dad

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Nice pike Wendy!

Sounds like you all had a great time, hopefully, me and Jeff we be travelling up for the next one.