Hi everybody!!!

G

Gary Doyle

Hi guys, im new to this site, i was told about it by a friend of mine, who is a regular on here (you know who you are :p). Site looks good and my 'friend' has told me all about it!! Look forward to sharing some stories with you (some good, some bad, some tasty ones about other people (you now who you are :p)) anyway hope your all well

tight lines

Gaz

Blunderer

Reaction score
Why do people always respond to these kind of messages with "welcome to the madhouse"? LOL!!!!

You have picked the most mature, sensible forum, Gaz, with probably the highest percentage of skilled, caring anglers in the UK. A wise choice.

Welcome to the madhouse.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
hello you! and you will enjoy it here better than the other one believe me!

And Gaz it is a mad house if you read some of the forum's good to have you here mate!
did you like the Pike pic?

the story will be up in a couple of days i should imagine!

G

Gary Doyle

yeah pic was cool wendy, i mailed you back did you get it? crackin fish mate. thought id give this one a go, see what happens!!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
just gonna go check my email now gaz... i caught it at the fish in on Sat we all had at the River Idle, you gotta come on one of these fish ins mate you'll love it! and each and everyone of these guys are smart they look after me!

Gaz and we don't have to walk through bogs and deer sh*t to get to these places LOL

L

Les Clark

Blunderer has just had a pill ,so at the moment he is a normal kind of nutter.
Deanos will pop in later to see if your into BIG FAT ladies and meat pies ,Eddie c will ask about crisps and Baz will have a moan and nick your card but apart from that ,just a normal run of the mill sort of day .
Welcome to the nuthouse Gary!

L

Les Clark

And Wendy is now a t.v. celeb so it will cost you a fiver to talk to her !

G

Gary Doyle

cheers Les, I was on the programme with Wendy, so i get to talk for free!!! But seen as their your rules, and you spoke to me twice, does that mean you owe me a tenner?? :p

L

Les Clark

No No No Gary ,it don`t work like that ,as your a bloke you have to pay me ,its in the new european guidelines under : Bu**hit & Bo*ocks ,it is very complicated ,just sent the money .

G

Gary Doyle

yeah cool, and heres me thinkin i was gonna be rich, duuuh were do i send duh muney again??

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
LOL Les you didn't expect that did ya!

Just checked my mail now gaz... Dee has sent some lovely photo's through!

L

Les Clark

Hi Wendy ,no mate i didn`t ,ive had to get a beer ,just to calm down you understand !

G

Gary Doyle

now theres a good idea, a nice beer, just the job!! Yes wendy those fotos are cool, theres some good ones there!! did you see the ones i posted on ringo? theres not many coz me camera got wet, but theres some gooduns there too!!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Hi Gaz.

Watch out for Claudia!

When her and Wendy get together all hell breaks loose!

Welcome aboard mate and keep your wits about you, you've been warned!

;-)

G

Gary Doyle

Thanks for the heads up and your welcomes guys, dont worry i wont provoke them, i spent 11 days with wendy, i know what shes about!! Shes a pussy cat really, REALLY?!?