AT columists spank Bob Nudd

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
If Bob Nudd thought he could rely on his mates at Angling Times for a bit of moral support after his Pike cull gaff (Not a good choice of phrase there Bishop)his ears will be ringing after editor Richard Lee, Keith Arthur and Des Taylor gave him a thorough mauling in their respective columns.
Des Taylor told him to stick to fishing carp holes!
Nuddy himself has not exactly apologised but reiterated his contention that he never meant to suggest culling pike and that his article had been subject to editing by the News of the World. One though occurs . Maybe his original was actually worse!

P

Phil Hackett The original disability bad speller w

I know 2 Eastern Europeans in the NW who would like to help him out with his cull.
They promise to not waste the fish though!

Take one jowl and place licking appendage in it. :0)

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

If Nuddy had only come to me for advice, I could have told him how to wriggle out of it and still have some respect left for himself.

B

It stands to reason really. I've had more practice than him.

Deanos

Reaction score
Who has been spanking who?...I demand to know...if Des has been caught spanking Nuddy Bob...I am shocked I can tell you!
I am sick of all these ?mens men types??behind closed doors they are all at it!

B

Have you ever listened to these fishing celebrity types when they get together?

Well Nuddy mate, exactly how do you put a maggot on the hook?

It's like this Des, see those two little black dots at the blunt end?

Yes Nuddy, what are they for?

What I do is put my hookpoint through the maggot where those dots are Des.

That's a good idea Nuddy, how did you find out to do that?

Well, I was talking to my old friend Peter Stone who knew **** Walker who knew Ron Clay that goes on fishing Magic. He told me about it Des.

That's an amazing coincidence Nudy, small world isn't it?

Well there you go folks. How to talk a load of $hite and get paid for it at the same time.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
" . . . . . and Des Taylor gave him a thorough mauling in their respective columns"

Someone PLEASE tell me that I am not alone in seeing the complete irony in this . . . . . . . . . . POT . . . KETTLE . . . BLACK!

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
Yep, your right Peter. The man who shoots from the hip having a go because someone else has hinted at removing his beloved Pike from a river. Mind you they all said their bit about Nige Williams but he still in the Mail. Does no one know the directions to Coventry in this business?