Celebrity endorsement for Nash

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
What next in the fight to get us to part with our hard earned. Celebrity endorsement.
According to AT Olymic gold medalist decathete, Dean Macey has signed up with Nash Tackle. Now Dean is probably an OK cockney geezer and a reasonable angler judging by his Sky TV show ( he certainly has enough rods in the back of his 4x4 truck)but would you buy a new range of branded gear named after Macey?
Where will such endorsements end? Total Tarrant Tackle?

Deanos

Reaction score
I am quite willing to sell my soul to the devil from any large pie manufacturer out there who may wish to have pictures of me eating large pies in any future articles that may be rejected by FM due to there "adult" content.

N

nick hodgkinson

sure - gear endorsed by Dean Macey will be a selling point for some, especially youngsters

at least Macey is not 'tarnished goods' within the carp circuit and does not change companies more often than many change their underwear LOL

Y

yoggy

I`ve met the bloke and what a bloody nice fella he is.He loves his fishing and has a very down to earth approach towards it.

He aint no spring chicken as far as athletics go so i suppose he is thinking ahead for when he retires from the sport.Ok he isn`t a well known famous face as far as angling goes and other anglers would run circles around him in the experience and knowledge department goes.But everyone has to start somewhere.Good luck to him.