Graham's email

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Apologies to anyone who has emailed me recently if they have not received a reply.

For the last few days I have not been able to receive emails, although I have been able to send them.

Hopefully this will be sorted out today and the emails will come through from the server.

If you don't receive a reply in the next couple of days please re-send the email.

P

peter webber

I hear the 'LOTTO' tried to E-mail you to remind you that you had until 29th to claime your jack pot prize of over?3 million.

Guess its too late now.

Oh well easy come.................

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I know that's not true Peter as I don't have a pound to spare on gambling.

Wendy, shoe repairers!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I think it's all sorted now except that I've lost all emails sent to me since Friday. If you've sent me one you think could have been lost please send it again.

Thanks.

L

Les Clark

Deanos sent you about 20 emails Graham ,but not sure what they were about .

W

Wolfman Woody

They'd be the begging letters, Les.

Graham just deletes them without reading them. He has the words "Granville" and "expensive barbel rod" in his Norton Spam search engine and it dumps them straight into the spam bin.

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
I'm sure he got the email thanking him for the expensive barbel rod that he sent me...

And very nice it is too.

cunnerz

Reaction score
Well anyway Graham i would like to thanks you greatly for the baits you provided me with and, i would also like to thank your wife Anne for dropping them off at my dads shop. So once again thanks alot for the baits and hopefully they will bring me great success in the near future./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

James and Tim.