Fish-Ins

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
yes.....there was a catfish shindig a while ago at east grinstead (see the write up),there is also a grayling fish-in on the kennet pretty soon.
i`m sure there have been other get togethers? and i`m sure more will be organized for next year.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
i know for sure we are gonna arrange another catfish gathering for next summer at beaver farm (east grinstead).three of us who attended spent a couple of hours or so driving there....mark who caught the only cat of the trip is from the leicester area,emmo was from the east anglia area and i`m from northants.
what we were basicly doing was fishing for the moggies at night and during the day exploring and fishing the other lakes and brook section for other species.
so get involved,come along and join in the fun.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I believe there is a fyke net fish-in being arranged somewhere upstream of Preston by Baz and Phil ...

Details will be posted in an internet cafe near you ......

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Steaker is working on a summer fish-in (2007) for us Southern softies, but I'm sure some of those well ards from oop Norf will venture down.

Especially when the venue is named!!!!!

Watch this space!

W

Wolfman Woody

I'm going to be organising another Thames fish-in just before the end of the season again, but because of all the moaning last year from those useless anglers who can't catch a fish unless they're stuck on the hook for them I'm keeping it a secret this time.

There'll be a few EEs coming along though, uninvited of course.

W

Wolfman Woody

Les can come though, even though he didn;t catch.

His wife stops him from moaning.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Wendy --
I'll be over in the US ...

P

Phil Hackett The ostrich pie hater

Ed you no listen, I?ve told you before its a long lining fish-in at the Tickle Trout.

All cars must be parked under the motorway bridge on the Clear Way. Any attendee who doesn?t park under the bridge will not be told of the location of the pub for drinks afterwards.