The FM Forum

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Just a note to say thanks to all you FM forum users. Yesterday we clocked up 526 posts. Not a record for us but well up there.

BikeMagic, our biggest site by far, has over 98,000 members and yesterday the forum clocked up 1,170 posts.

Which gives you a good indication of how popular the FM forum is considering we're less than a third as big as Bike with coming up to 30,000 members.

Those 526 posts are roughly 10% of actual forum visits.

Deanos

Reaction score
Don?t mention it Granville!

How about a new site for men who like to dress up in Gorilla suits with a large bra strapped to the outside, and run around frightening little children?I think it would have lots of people postings on it.
I would of course be pleased to send in a few pictures to start you off, or perhaps a short film clip?the coppers were scared stiff, it took then ages to decide the stun gun was the best option to get me into the van.

Lee Swords

Reaction score
What is the highest posting day?

The ozzy carp thread I did went mental one day with somethimg like a 100+ posts in a couple of hours

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Imagine how many it would have been if Wendy and Claudia were cackling together again!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I can't remember the actual figure for the highest posting day ever, but it was over 700.

M

MarkTheSpark

We have Fish Ins, why not a Post In? All give up a little time during one nominated evening, and particularly encourage, via the newsletter, more of the 30,000 members to come aboard and get tips or have a little fun.

As a resource of fishing expertise, this forum is outstanding. FM should make more of the fact that through the forum you can get personal advice from real experts.

W

Wolfman Woody

Why not have a charity post-in with 10p per post going to "Children In Need", say?

W

Wolfman Woody

Go on then, I don;t want to be labelled as being as tight as a Yorkie -

MAKE IT ?1 per post on a special thread.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
"Make it ?1 per post on a special thread."

How about one for Deano's friend 'ickle Baldy Bert with the one leg'.

For the day, we could call it ......TragicMagic !!!.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
hey if me and claudia got on here your right we'd hit 2000 easy :) we got lots to talk about!

captain carrott

Reaction score
what you talking about name calling and falling out 4eyes.

i wonder what percentage of posts on here are sensible.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
not many...but thats what makes it fun to come on here, when we need something sensible answering we get it!
when we want fun we almost get it;)

C

Chris Bishop

It's very good but not surprising because the forums by and large have a very friendly culture with a lot of laughs thrown in.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Only almost Wendy?...must i remind you of ALL the jam tasting you had ;-)
And yes guys, Wendy and I do chinwag alot....well someone has to keep you men on their toes....guaranteed as soon as Wendy puts a new thread up you guys can't resist to make your comments.....hence loaddddddddddddds of posts ;-)