It's official...I'm a jonah

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Well went shore fishing on the bristol channel yesterday trying for some cod, we met up with a few angler fellows...it was my 5th time shore fishing and I still haven't caught myself a sea fish...it seems like that everytime I go along, nobody seems to catch anything....*sniff* they call me the jonah now *cry*

I

Ian Cloke

All women are Jonahs where fishing is concerned!!

Gets tin hat & flak jacket out of cupboard;o)

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Ian,
That won't help you need full armour gggrrrrrrrrrrr

Thank you Monk.....what are you creeping for this time *wink* lol

I

Ian Cloke

Claudia, you know I speak the truth, women should stick to what they are bred for, cooking, washing etc.......

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Ian you are coming to the next fish in at Haxley aren't you...Good coz i'm gonna kick your ass up and down that river!!!! :)

claudia.. patience my dear it will come just keep at it!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Ian,
You need to come out of your cacoon more often....we are living in the 21st century...*blehhhhhh* sounds like you stuck somewhere in the 18th-19th century lol

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Wendy
Where is Haxley...coz i would like to come to help you kicking Ian's ass lol....I wonder if he'd make a good pike bait lol

I

Ian Cloke

Pike bait hey wench!!!! I'll have you know the only reason Wendy was invited, was to cook the breakfast!! You can come to Haxey Claudia, as long as you cook lunch.

T

The Monk

Thank you Monk.....what are you creeping for this time *wink* lol

Oh just the usual Claudia,

SEX

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
isn't every bloody man monk!

Ian i'll bide my time! your just jealous i caught 3 big whopping pike!

I

Ian Cloke

Pah, 3 pike aren't worth jack, unless you're an Eastern European.....

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Ian,
No problem i cook dinner....have I mentioned I'm a widdow 4 times? wuhahahaha

Monk
Sex? What's that.....lol

Wendy,
I'm still working on a pass(maybe I'll become a widdow for the 5th time lol) as it'll have to be an overnight stay for me....it's a long way from home.

T

The Monk

I must admit though, I`ve never really do much sea fishing, well apart from a bit of macrelling on the flies and a trip out upto bridlington wreck fishing with the lads once. I`ve never really understood why they use whacking great hooks, giant weights, rods with tips thicker than your arms and washing lines and all they seem to catch is little flatties of about 1/2 pound???