Hi all!

Henrik

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I was registered to the old forum of fishing magic. It was like a few years ago. Then for some reason I stopped using the forum. Too bad. But now I'm back!

I am a pleasure fisherman, going after carp mostly. And when I am going fishing abroad, I come to the UK for barbel. :) I also fish for tench, eel, chub, pike and perch. Used to be a match angler, one of national tops (my self-loving opinion). :)

Carp fishing in Finland is a bit different kind of a sport than it usually is in the UK. I write almost weekly in my blog (sorry for the small ad of my blog, it's non-commercial anyway). So feel free to visit & comment.

Carp Of The Thousand Lakes

And yes, nice to be back on the forum. Cheers-

beerweasel

Reaction score
I'm not a carp angler but I enjoyed your article very much.
Welcome back Henrik :w

Henrik

Reaction score
Thanks beerweasel!

I think I'd be a barbel angler if I lived in the UK. :) Did some predator and game fishing also. Love all sorts of fishing, except ice fishing... Too cold for me. On the bonus side, the beer remains very cold, but after a while, it's just a chunk of beer. :)

barbelboi

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Welcome back to FM Henrik.
PS Water freezes at 0 degrees Celcius, alcohol at -80 celcius. So at what point will the water in beer begin to separate from alcohol and freeze - possibly about -2c for a normal strength beer - maybe JD is a better option?
:eek:mg::guinness:[/FONT]

noknot

Reaction score
Welcome back to FM Henrik! I have just read your blog and really enjoyed it! To me that is the true spirit of Carp angling!!!:)