Free Waymaster MK2 Flyweight Scales ....

Steve Ruff

Reaction score
If anyone wants a decent set of Waymaster MK2 Flyweight Scales take a walk down the River Ivel in Biggleswade up stream from Sainsburys.

Took a trip up there from Essex on Monday and guess I dropped them out of my bag - Sod it !

Anyways ... They may have found a new home already but if anyone lives up that way and fancies a bit of stroll your more than welcome - I went about half a mile or so up from the car park near the bridge just up from from Sainsburys.

Had a half decent days fishing the river which was a bit shallow and weedy but in hindsight would rather have stayed at home and not lost the scales - guess it makes up for the bits and pieces I have found over the years !

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your loss...a decent set of scales as well!

Maybe some kind soul has found them and left a note in the vacinity...unlikely, but it has been known..

It's about this time when you land a very, very large roach....................Sod's Law I think its called!

904_cannon

Reaction score
Durham City, Co Durham ... STILL The Land of The P
There is hope. I once left the trousers of my Sundridge 2 pc (very late and covered in mud) at the parking area on the Wear in Durham. Someone found them and took them home, his wife washed them and a couple of days later I had them returned. I didn't really know the guy at the time (knew of him) but he said that I was the only person he could think of who they might fit :rolleyes: Thanks Nigel. They certainly would never fit little Nigel ;)