bait trials

B

Badger 184

Why dont bait companies instead of giving new baits to a select few sponsored big names, use the people they want to buy the bait a chance to field test it. This could be done by drawing names from websites such as our own and getting feedback, no feedback given then name withdrawn from later trials. This way they would find out from a wider base how the bait stands up or falls.

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
free bait sounds good to me badger.cant see it happening though.i am willing to trial any of the top companies baits out for them.i wont even charge them.if there out there i live at .

P

Phil Hackett The ostrich pie hater

Brian
I?m not sure you?re asking a serious question here or not?
But here goes
Big names sell bait on the back of their reputation for catching big fish in numbers.
Joe soap may catch lots of fish but is only known to his mates!

In my case that's very few and getting less LOL! After Baz trial on Saturday that be even less I guess, but hey who give flyer!

Businesses only give freebies to those they know are likely to bring them a return on their investment/freebies.
Joe doesn?t, so he doesn?t get the freebies, as he?s unlikely to bring them the profits they crave.

P

Phil Hackett The ostrich pie hater

A more cynical question would be to ask ?Do all the names really catch the fish they say they do on the baits they put their names to??