Kevin Perkins On...........

• Thread starter BAZ (Angel of the North)
  • Start date
B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

A wire rope with a chain mechanism carrying little plastic bins that they used to have in the co-ops in the 60's would be ideal for empty lager cans. And the placement of an alluminiun can dispenser at the top end of the lake. At least clubs could look to getting rid of bailiffs for picking them out of the bushes, and thereby save a fortune on bailiffs wages.

And how about the piped laughter of John Wilson coming over the tannoy at four in the morning?
That should get a few people in the mood.

New fishery rules would have to be enforced. rented bivvys must me vacated by 8.a.m. to allow the Molly Maids in to do the cleaning.

Paul T

Reaction score
Talking about parking. last week I parked at Ticton near my local river, some vandal prised the badges off my car, with a sharp object damaging the front grille, and damaging the paint work. It also happend to another fisherman parked further up. It just goes to show that even in the middle of the countryside we must be careful with our cars!

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
toilets, bingo, clubhouses with entertainment,those bloody pensioners are getting every were.whats up with morecombe.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Delivered a load of plants to Tickton Grange Hotel on Wednesday Paul, had a look at the River Hull from the 1035, did'nt look very appetizing, how are you doing with the chub. ???.

Not going off subject Baz,

I parked up :eek:] :eek:]

Paul T

Reaction score
Hi Merv the tides on the river are better, still some very strong winds making fishing difficult at the best of times. There is a lot less weed coming through, water clarity normal. I dont know whats happening at tickton between the bridges I dont park there any more after I had my car vandalised, park at eske now. This cold snap has slowed things down, went yesterday and had four bites! Still no chub as yet I have tried all standard chub tactics and baits. I have not caught any more barbel either they may have moved again. I am sure if I used maggot feeder I would catch roach and perch etc. I am shocked at the amount of cormorants on the river up at arram and around the pulfin!

T

The Monk

yes very good Kevin, I like the idea of an allotment behind the bivvy for growing fresh vegitables, this would save enormously and the bi monthy trip to the local ASDA store, a nearby disc and dole office would also be helpful of course