The noises from the Bunk House

• Thread starter Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)
  • Start date
R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

The expulsion of foul gases from the nether regions as well as the snoring were quite unbelievable.

Plus the fact that I nearly bust me blinkin leg climbing out of the top most bunk to get a leak, and then walking into another bunk house full of lady walkers, one of them being .... well I'll leave that up your imagination.

:eek:)

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

What a great write up John. It really does sound like I missed out. Hopefully, I can't see why not, I should be all set for the next one. And I don't care what the weather is doing. These Ribble Fish-Ins are brilliant in every way.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Next time I go there I will put up a sign on the entrance to the bunk house:

"NO NAKED FLAMES"

I reckon the amount of methane in the atmosphere in the Ribble Room, would have run my car for 6 weeks.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
it was a great day and a memorable one for sure catching that chub!! wow i didn't realsie what a nice fish it was!

Baz did ya like that fish i had? muhahahaha

Just also like to thank all the guys who attend the fish ins for accepting me as a lady angler and help me out when needed!

Wend
x

Lee Swords

Reaction score
There are no lady anglers!

Just anglers!

More females in angling the better IMO

Glad you enjoyed it

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Lee if only you lot knew what i have to put up with to be accepted as an angler!

The comments and jokes is funny to some extent, but then it starts to hurt and then i think maybe everyone is right!

M

MarkTheSpark

"Phil might be saving up for a Brotel after admiring mine"

I didn't know about the brothel....or have I misread that?

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Just remember Wendy true anglers will always offer help and advise to another angler.

It sounds as if some of the ones you have been talking to are just general scum that abound everywhere i am afraid.

Not the best fish in regarding the weather but we have had worst regarding catches. With these fish-ins the fishing is really secondary to the metting of freinds some old some new from across the country.

Roll on the new year and the next round of the national bunkhouse music sessions.

P

paul williams 2

A bunk house full of lady walkers....oh noooooooooooooooo wot have i missed!!

You never told me that when i phoned you Wend........ ***t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
What a brilliant write up.

Despite the atrocious conditions you all made the best of it and had a great time and even managed to catch some fish!

Fingers crossed, I will be able to make it to the bunkhouse this time next year. I will bring my rope and stake to pull myself up the bank! And maybe a bottle (or two) of Somerset's finest scrumpy ;-)

Well done to everyone.

P

paul williams 2

I'm a bit of a walker myself!

I made sure i hit the right key that time ;)

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Yup.
It was a good one okay Wendy, no doubting that. Wish I could have been there.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Aww baz you have to come next time.. Are you coming to the Idle? Cakey is coming now he's got the all clear to drive again...

Oh paul one slip up there and your thread would have been reported ;) Are you still coming to the Idle paul?

P

paul williams 2

Hopefully...........i may even sneak in a trip on my own, i need to get some practice in ......just in case Granvill puts a real marauders team together, see the match forum!

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I've only been on one FM Fish-in and can't wait for the next one. But it seems to me this Ribble Adventure sums up what they're all about..a damn good day out.

The photo of Wendy and Chub together with the group "lets tuck in" snap seem to encapsulate what was obviously a really good trip.

I'm only a little bit envious.

originally posted earlier today but I think Ron's first post pulled rank!

P

Phil Hackett The ostrich pie hater

I didn't know about the brothel either Mark? Not that I?ve ever frequented such places ever! That would start tongues a wagging in Ribchester village and upset the sensibilities of the middle classes that live there Ooh Err!

P

Phil Hackett The ostrich pie hater

When me, John and Andy went to bed at some ungodly hour, the symphonic snoring and farting had us p*****g ourselves for a good ten minutes before the land of nod engulfed us.

What a load heathenistc lot you are!
I myself on the other hand only had 2 pints all night.