York Lakeside Lodges

RedRobbo

Reaction score
Anyone been there lately,been looking for somewhere around that area for a week in september where i can go fishing and the missus can go shopping,checked out several forums but it seems no one wants to give out much info or are trying to put people off going,i know theres some kind of syndicate on it so dont want to pay my money for a week in a lodge then find out theres people covering the swims day and night....any info appreciated.cheers

RedRobbo

Reaction score

Have you been there,has anyone, enquired about there before as its around that area but the replys regarding the fishing etc were not very good................

---------- Post added at 17:43 ---------- Previous post was at 17:29 ----------

Nothing available for the week in september........

jollyboy

Reaction score
Have you been there,has anyone, enquired about there before as its around that area but the replys regarding the fishing etc were not very good................

---------- Post added at 17:43 ---------- Previous post was at 17:29 ----------

Nothing available for the week in september........

I have looked around a few times....It's about a mile from my house...never fished it as it is now residents only and I wouldn't consider paying for a lodge so close to home.... It does fish well I believe. If you wish I could pop around this evening and take a look and try and find out how it has been fishing for ya???