sundridge dealer

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
folks,can you help???
have you got a daler near you who sells lots and lots of sundridge clothing???
i am after an s-kimo bib&brace xxl size.
any names,numbers,e-mail ads would be most appreciated.

E

EC

cheshire angling, stapeley water gardens!

Google it Nick, you'll get loads mate!

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
have tried the old google eddie and am gonna give cheshire guns and tackle a bell in the morning.i have also tried the premier shops on this page down the left hand side.

Matthew Nightingale (ACA)

Reaction score
What's happened to Sundridge anyway? Haven't seen any adverts and they didn't figure in FM's recent trials of wet weather clothing. Slightly worried as I've been saving up (and being very good) in the hope of buying a set.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
i had another look on-line earlier eddie and ended up looking at j&k tackle in biscester,some excellent on-line sundridge bargains to be had there.
i am just waiting to her back from them,as to wether the same deals are availiable instore,so i can visit and try stuff on etc... that way i definately end up with some thing i like and want and something that fits me ok.
i am also going to the tackle sale at kettering leisure village this saturday,so i might even find something there???

many thanks for all the replies so far gents.

E

EC

All the different options are here Nick, if am not mistaken they still come with a 2yr guarantee!

The igloo 2pce is well worth a look!

Dave German

Reaction score
Nick your not wrong about the place, delivered meat there for a year. got threatned Twice with machetes, went to an estate where all the delivery drivers would go intogether so there always someone to stop with the vans.