E.T comes to Region 70 of the PAC ( Sussex )

J

Jon Cook

For the pike anglers of Sussex and surround the one and only E.T is coming to town.
Renowned pike angler and author of Mega Pike will be visiting us on Wednesday 20th December.

For those that don't know me ( which will be most !!! ) earlier in the year I took over the role of Regional Organiser.
Along with Gary Hodd we have set up a number of high profile guest speakers and venue to boot.

Full details can be found on the PAC site www.pacgb.co.uk or the regional blogg at
http://region70.blogspot.com/.

The region has again become active, and I look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.

Jon Cook

Regional Organiser Region 70

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
I didn't know there was a PAC here and I've been in the 'cabin', quite a few times and never heard it mentioned.
Is it going to be a proper presentation? or a 'push' to flog Eddie Turner, books and gear.
I just may be tempted on the 20th.

J

Jon Cook

Streaker, Barry from the cabin should be pushing it, he a regionl member and has the leaflets on the counter.
Also have o poster up in the shop window about the region.

Its a talk, not a push of his book. The gear is nothing to do with him, so i shouldn't think he will be pushing it.
Worth coming along if your local as the region is up and coming and after a few bleak years its worth supporting.

Hope to see you there.

Jon

R,O region 70

M

MarkTheSpark

Is Mega Pike still in print? Or has Ed got another one written for him?

J

Jon Cook

I'm sure someone will correct me if i am wrong, but i don't believe it is.

J

Jon Cook

Lads, there's gonna be a venue change, owing to a double booking at the Black Lion.

The new venue is the Kings Head at East Hoathly, only two minutes from the Black Lion.
Free drink for ALL PAC members.

Jon R.O Region 70