Alternative web site

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
I was doing all right then I failed the CRB check; something to do with multiple aliases????????????

I want my money back!

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

Not much different to this forum then. The only thing I didn't like was having to pay for a lawyer before insulting other members. It takes all the fun out of it.

F

Fred Bonney

Well,I've signed up,trouble is,there is only one other member.
The miserable sod,is anti BS and HPS, and is waffling on about, me ignoring his 'funny' postings and asking,why there's no Bait Box!

Deanos

Reaction score
Kelvin Perkins can do no wrong in my books!

I am willing to contribute some articles for your new site, as Granville Marsding has as yet not offered me a brass farthing for all my expert contributions on FM thus far!
I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO GET MY KIT OFF ON FM?.what did I get???
A visit from North Yorkshire Police and evicted that?s what!

And something else as well whilst I am at it!!!

There are plenty more dark secrets to surface yet about Granvil Marrsdin I can tell you!

I have heard that every Friday at 12 noon, himself and Ronny (the fig) Clay dress up in shorts and school blazers, stand in the dinner queue at the local school and claim they are very poor and should have free school dinners!

You might think that is funny?ha ha ha!?you might say!?but I am paying for these two masters of miserliness to have free lunches with my taxes!

This is shocking and something must be done!