If you could fish any

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Alrite say you've suddenly got ?3000(not that I do) to go on a fishing holiday of a lifetime.
You want to go somewhere for a lengthy amount of time, so accomodation can't be excessive.
The money must include everything (except fishing tackle) including flights, food et al.
Where in the world would you go and what would you fish for?

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
its got to be the ebro,cheap flights acommadations cheap and the fishings great.The mullet fishings superb,theres carp as well,barbel alledgedly and the big cats.its a cracking break and you wouldnt need 3 grand christian .

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
The Bristol Avon, Trent and Kennet.

Roach, chub, barbel and maybe a river carp or two?

What more could any angler want?

Well, 3 grand aint gonna go that far is it ;-)

I forgot to mention they would be guided by Graham Elliot, Trefor West and Lee Swords.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
?3,000! Is that all?

Right.........

Exclusive fishery, only one swim, reed fringed pond, carp, tench, roach, perch and goldfish. A guide who not only knows every single square inch of the fishery and each and every fish down to the finest detail, but was responsible for the excavation, planting and stocking of the complex.

On site secure parking, short walk to all amenities including fully equipped and staffed kitchen and laundry. Full bed & board with ensuite facilities. Lounge with Sky and Broadband connectivity.

Yours for ?3,000 per day (night fishing by arrangement). PM for further details.

p.s. size of pond is approx 500 gallons.

Beecy

Reaction score
money can't buy me this, but I'd love to go back in time and fish the Witham when it was a good roach a chuck on the waggler.

man of simple taste me !

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

A few days on the Zambezi after all those wonderful species would do me.

About 10 diffent types of Tilapia, Tigerfish, Chessa, Bottlenose and Vundu.

B

Bully

Christian - not sure how old you are, but ?3000 aint that much really!! However a good question.....

If money was no object I'd like to fish somewhere like Tibet in the crystal clear rivers.

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
If your making it gold valley its a good exscuse to try the stour at muscliffe again,for some chubbies.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

I'd do a tour of a few rivers and stillwaters down South.

N

nick hodgkinson

tarpon on the rio grande in costa rica or billfish off cairns (aus)

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Cuba, the fishing is brilliant there and I would love a couple of weeks lure fishing. It would have to cover the cost of the rods,reels etc though because there is such a variety of different fishing to be had.

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

?3,000 is not enough but if money were no object then for me it would be a couple of months on the Florida Keys. My favourite fishing place ever.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
"I'd do a tour of a few rivers and stillwaters down South."

Baz, let me know when you're coming.......

......I'll then "do a tour of a few rivers and stillwaters up North!"

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
Would love to fish for the big Carp over in the St Lawrence in Canada and then go up North and west to the wild rivers to fish for Salmon and trout. Will do it sometime. Can do it for three grand too.

N

nick hodgkinson

you'd soon get bored on the St Lawrence - its too easy!

same with much of the salmon fishing in alaska - my friend wanted to come home after a few days as it was too easy and zero angling skill was required - in the end he was catching on bare hooks!

oh - and he also tried a real flying condom - and caught!!

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

The Seychelles would be nice. I went there before the big time developers moved in.

A simple beach cottage and fabulous sea fishing on an idyllic tropical isle.

What has destroyed such places are western women.

L

Les Clark

Neil remember those words from Baz ,he has a yearning to fish down south , is this why he is all bitter and twisted ?
And would we let a tranny bailiff fish in the south ?