PASC Dam Flask

Morespiders

Reaction score
Right then, 11th September, Corker, Lord Paul, Mr Swords, Myself, Posh Paul?, The Elwin? Mr Clay with his famous Hat will show you how to use a Mitchel 300 Ron? Derek Gibson, will bring you a comfy chair Derek, Mighty Meeghan? Uncle (Chilton), Hirsty?
Plus anybody else that would like to turn up, Cheese and wine will be on the menu, plus other sweetmeats.
Great day out for all the family, so dont bring them, Corker, leave your stupid dog at home.
As always I will decide who wins the match, and make the rules as we go along, my decisions are final

PS Barbelboi and that Beerweasle fellow are not invited:D

Derek Gibson

Reaction score
Right then, 11th September, Corker, Lord Paul, Mr Swords, Myself, Posh Paul?, The Elwin? Mr Clay with his famous Hat will show you how to use a Mitchel 300 Ron? Derek Gibson, will bring you a comfy chair Derek, Mighty Meeghan? Uncle (Chilton), Hirsty?
Plus anybody else that would like to turn up, Cheese and wine will be on the menu, plus other sweetmeats.
Great day out for all the family, so dont bring them, Corker, leave your stupid dog at home.
As always I will decide who wins the match, and make the rules as we go along, my decisions are final

PS Barbelboi and that Beerweasle fellow are not invited:D

Spider's you plonker, they don't make comfy zimmer frames. :wh

Reaction score
I'm working on it.....and I 'm also trying to manage getting to the PASC event....I have the chalice to defend (as I am clearly the only member of PaSC that can catch anything bigger than a skimmer from Dam Flask!!!)

barbelboi and beerweasel - you're not invited but please feel free to attend....(as the treasurer needs to pay for some particularly fine vintage tawny)

Morespiders

Reaction score
I really need to attend as my scales are due for a recalibration. I've not had a barbel over 20lb yet this season.

Dont think yours ever weighed right anyway Meeghan:D

---------- Post added at 22:20 ---------- Previous post was at 22:18 ----------

Good man. The perch go to 18lb
You can stop exaggerating as well Corker, you kid's.

Let Mr Swords know the time, not that it matters he's always late anyway

Eddie Hirst

Reaction score
Hi Derek Thanks for the offer, but i already have plans, I will catch up with you on the Avon or the Idle, where you can try and lure my hard earned money with you moldy cheese :) :)

Paul Morley

Reaction score
Derek, we bumped into each other in the tackle shop. Like Poshers I return to a schedule so time is not great, I'm sure I'll appear soon, I like to be part of an elite...

Reaction score
Derek

Please consider that there are only 2 spare places in the absence of Poshers and Steve. These places need to be faught for and should be awarded to those offering good quality cheese.

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
What trpihy ddi Mr King win?

i'll be looking through the Furkum Hall Treasure Chests for a couple of new prizes for this years match - maybe one for the "Best dressed angler" - and one for "Best cheese"

barbelboi

Reaction score
Will there be any consolation prizes for Gentlemen of the South unable to travel to Sheffield.:confused:;):w

PS Was that brown envelope full of moths a down payment on my deposit refund Spiders:confused::wh

Morespiders

Reaction score
Will there be any consolation prizes for Gentlemen of the South unable to travel to Sheffield.:confused:;):w

PS Was that brown envelope full of moths a down payment on my deposit refund Spiders:confused::wh
No1 NO!!!
No2 NO!!!
Your welcome though Boi, and that other scoundrel Weezle or whatever his name is, or anybody that cares to come, its a good day out
Is Mr King not coming?