Boilie made from Natural Ingredients?

T

Tony O'dell

I cant for the life of me remeber the name of the boilie/company that contains only natural ingredients...help?

R

Rob Brownfield

I would have said that most companies use only natural ingredients...
If u look at companies like Premier, all the stuff is things like fishmeal, milk poders etc...

Do u maybe mean "Natural" as in things like bloodworm, shrimps, Daphnia etc?

T

Tony O'dell

Was it Activ-8...not sure now...creamy brown boilie with little specks in it..now its annoying me!!!

D

David Will

I know what you mean they did insectvoirus(spelling ?) and an oyster derived bait.I cannot recall the name of the form but if you rinf the Bait Company in Herts (ads in the Carp Mags and Coarse Fisherman)

D

David Will

I know what you mean they did insectvoirus(spelling ?) and an oyster derived bait.I cannot recall the name of the form but if you ring the Bait Company in Herts (ads in the Carp Mags and Coarse Fisherman)

D

Danny Precious

Am I invisible, the company is called Natural Extracts and is owned by a guy called Danny Nalton.

D

Danny Precious

The phone no. for Natural Extracts is 01430 430225. If I remember rightly one of their most successful baits was Oyster and Insect base mix with Zulu additive.

C

Cakey

I can see Will and Rob can anyone see Danny.
no your right you are invisible

J

John Pleasance

I can't see Will,or maybe I can't see well.I can't remember.Oh heck not that as well.

D

David Will

So did we ever find out what this firm was called ?
Sorry Danny :)