Idle fish in 16th Dec

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
I'm going to ring John ledger ( my dad) today to see if he's still going if not i am gonna take over from him to keep this day as our fish in.

so can you let me know who's going... Graham can you put a link up for me as to where it is?

guys we went here in October and had a fantastic day there is a thread somewhere about it. So lets make it a good one and loads turn up!

wend
x

Michael Howson

Reaction score
Hello Wendy. Nice to hear from you. Im not sure if youve heard as ive been abroad for a few weeks but John is not in the best of health and may not improve too much in the immediate future. We had a few hours fishing last week and we may turn out for a short session tommorow but he is not too good.I will talk to him and see what can be done regarding booking a few pegs and we will need to have a figure as to how many. I dont wish to be seen to be talking over Johns head so i will leave it at that until ive spoken to him. All the best and see you soon Mick

C

Cakey

up your bum.............were all going to the Idle....coming ??

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I'll be there, and probably staying the night.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
is that it !!!! i come home from work hoping there would be loads of ya!!!

Come on you soft lads get out of your armchairs and get fishing!!!

Bully it's there where cakester said ;)

I'm hoping to stay the night too this time, so i can have a couple of drinks and chill out in the evening...

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Love to but will be in the Maldives, bummer eh!

Michael Howson

Reaction score
Fished with JL today for a couple of hours and hes not too good but i think he will make it even if its not for the full day as will i if i can shake off this horendous cold ive had since getting home from Denmark. They say the older you get the longer the recovery time from even minor complaints and Johns illness is not minor.I can tell you youngsters among our crowd that getting old is not to be recommended at this time of year.Hope to see you all on sat. Mick

P

paul williams 2

Yep i'm going....shall i bring my gimp suit Wend?

we could hang it on the chair ;)

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Time you retired Sean with all your ackers!