The greatest FM pi$$ up

• Thread starter Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)
  • Start date
R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

And the venue will be at the Haxey Gate Inn on the evening of the 16th of December.

Anyone who is anyone on FM website will be there. MacWallet will be prepared to offload an enormous weight from his wallet to buy everybody drinks, because it is the season on goodwill. Not only that, if Deanos is there, he will be presented with a very expensive barbel rod.

We are hoping to have a number of FM celebrities there, including Wendy, Ed, Claudia and The Monk.

Yes you might even be able to meet The Monk in the flesh, although it's going to take a hell of a lot of persuasion to get him there.

Most of the people who meet The Monk, meet him in the habit!

Come one, come all, to the Christmas event of the decade!

captain carrott

Reaction score
i'll be just up the road from rother valley country park celebrating my mothers birthday.

Deanos

Reaction score
?Not only that, if Deanos is there, he will be presented with a very expensive barbel rod?.

WHAT IS THIS YOU SAY!??WHAT IS THIS YOU ARE SAYING!

If this is the case I have been freezing in Dave?s garage for nothing, I think it is nowt but a plot from Granville ?the dark lord? and Ronnie ?the fig? Claymore to entice me into a place where they can laugh at my vast underpants!

You will have to do better than that?if you think that I am going to stand at the side of the bleedin M1 at this time of year thumbing a lift in my saggy y-fronts?you are very much mistaken!

There are some mad people about you know?something might happen to me!?like being arrested!

B

Bill Cox

I,d really love to be there Ron, if only so i could re-educate you in your political persuasion, but sadly being a lone parent means going to the shops requires planning. However i live in hope of meeting you and some of the others next year when i have every intention of attending one of the fish ins.

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Deanos,

I reckon Ron has made a clear promise to get you a very expensive barbel rod. That's what he's stated. Hold him to it.

If Ron's paying for the petrol I'll be there, call it ?80. Second thoughts I've got a match the next day so I'll have to pass.

Deanos

Reaction score
I will consider turning up for a VERY expensive fat pole dancer....(and I dont mean one of you lads doing a "tranny turn" by the way!...I want the full fatty bum bum meeting or its not on!).

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

And I will keep you to that Promise Deanos.

One very expensive barbel rod.

A Harrison Trent Master at only ?359.00 plus VAT

Less 2.5% for cash.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Ron,
Hate to shatter your dreams but I won't be able to make this one, got a friendly match the day after (did say so...I think)...will be at the BA on the 6th Jan though with my lil sis Wend.....hope Deanos will make it to that one too.....love to meet the guy, always has me in stiches.

Deanos

Reaction score
If I turn up....I wont have to eat any of those DISSGUSTING FIGS that look like flattend dry turds will I Ron???

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

You don't have to eat the figs, but you had better bring the money if you want to be presented with the very expensive barbel rod.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Deanos, get a lift with with Wendy and Marsbar....I know it will hurt but hey!

The BA fish-in is the place to be!

Deanos

Reaction score
Now look here old money bags Ron Clay! (Or the idle rich as you are soon to be!!)
I refuse to part with my social security money (which I HAVE worked very hard for?in fact I worked for three days about two years ago if I remember, it is hard to know one day from the next Ron as I don?t get up until the pub opens at lunch time, and Mucky Morris fires up the fryers in the chippy!!!..you really should try a deep fried pizza Ron?they are oooooozing with fatty flavour!).
You and Marsdinn must have half the worlds bleeding carbon reserves between you in the form of freebie rods!
So get the top carbon barbel wand on the table?and non of that Tesco cheap tat or I will get fat Sandra to show you one of her ? sexy home dvd?s??.and for a man of your age..it may well finish you off!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
I will be there to help you out Deano! i will probably be the only sober one out of them all!!!

Steve if he got a lift with me and Graham i'd talk the poor buggar to death!!! :)))

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

The great news is that Ed is coming.

Now this has taken some doing believe you me.

But what would really please me would be to see The Monk there, complete with habit and Ruffe Slapper.

marcus ballam

Reaction score
I would love to come, but it is a long way from brighton without a car........have a good time folks!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Deanos, I have sourced a very expensive barbel rod for you, which will be presented to you at the Idle fish-in on Saturday - if you turn up.

Now, no excuses, or I'll have to pass the rod on to someone more worthy. Like Fat Sandra.

L

Les Clark

There you go Deanos ,straight from Mcwallets north and south ,you can`t back out now .
Woody will lend you his russky hat, Cakey will find an old pair of strides (pre diet )so they should fit you and Baz will sort you out a pair of his boots ,they should fit cos people do say he`s allways putting his big foot in it .

C

Cakey

I only want a t-shirt Graham .....................dont need a rod