DIY Body Piercing?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Okay, I know it's nowt to do with fishing (or is it, could it be a secret ritual?) but who's been pierced and why?

And I know there are loads of rude answers (Barney!) but be careful!

G

Gary Knowles

I'm a member of Prince Albert if thats a clue to anyone where my piercing is..................

R

Rodney Wrestt

Gary,
Me too, I attach a 6oz weight to it and swing my hips round to put in tent pegs while making a coffee. ;-}~

G

Gary Knowles

Rodney - Its my missus that attached a 6oz weight to mine - I think she was hoping it would stretch..............

W

Wendy Perry

heheheheh i knew there would be some great answers to this one ok i shall reveal i have a peircing as well my tummy button i haven't found a use for it in fishing yet but i'm sure i will LOL ;)

R

Ron Clay

I have a small hole in a sensitive spot caused by a .243 high velocity rifle. I that body piercing or not?

G

Gary Knowles

Wendy - you could use it as a knot tester, simply slip your hook into the ring (steady lads!) and pull to test........simple !

P

Paul Kendall

I've a nice hole in my shoulder from a size 16 barbed montana fly that didn't want to get wet !

R

Rodney Wrestt

Party trick, put a pencil through the hole then twist it round a few times,let go and there you have it the best damn impersonation of a helecopter ever......cracks them up every time. ;o}~

W

Wendy Perry

heheheh Gary mines a button bar with 2 blue diamonds so i don't think i could do that one ;)

G

Gary Knowles

Same one as my missus then Wendy - It makes a great bolie stop for large pieces of meat (luncheon that is lads !).........

W

Wendy Perry

hey yes i never thought of that one next time i forget my stops i'll use that !

M

Martin Wright

I've worked out I've got 7 holes - and I don't want any more.

A

andrew jackson

It happens to me all the time, one minute I am ok, a coulple of pints more and. Oh hang on, you said pierced.

S

Stuart Bullard

I am not sure how you inbed these links like Graham and Carp do, but this article provides a picture of my body piercing.....

Ouch!

A

Ashe Hurst

A friend did a DIY with a barbed bait needle,through the underside of the top nuckle on his index finger and out through the nail.Another was bitting off a tail on a hook knot,when his rod slipped and put a size 18 in his lip, he did look silly as there was two maggots on it at the time.