Anglers paradise

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Just found out the wife has booked for us to go for the new year party, due to some last minute cancalations. Will be able to enjoy a few hours fishing on both the sunday and monday, but have never seen the fishery. I'm aware of the types of scecies and the good 'summer' fishing to be had. Any advice what go for this time of year? Space in the car maybe at a premium, so can't do my usual and take somthing to cover every situation. Many thanks - happy christmas to all!

B

Badger 184

Take some maggots they are liable not to have any also some worm other than that sweetcorn or richworths tutti frutti boilies. was there a few weeks ago weather was foul and could not get any maggots, beginners carp lake should fish well as should float lake. Zig has just stocked some cats in a new lake and also stocking another with silver fish, Mystery lake holds chub and Barbel. Good luck

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Thanks for that, looking forward to it. Get the impression the party will be more of an experience than the fishing!

David Craine

Reaction score
I have fished with Ziggy, yes he does like a Sherbert, at any time of day or night, he Brews his own,and very good it is too...in fact I think he sometimes forgets what he is doing.. fishing.. drinking.. frinking...drishing..
nishfing..krindink..frishking..HIC..cashting.
And he wears a funny hat.