ADEC Marine Angling Lifejackets

G

Gary Knowles

A friend of mine put me onto these. I find it quite incredible that angling manufacturer's still charge twice the price of the manufacturers for products such as this.

The other thing is, has anyone used these types of jacket for winter river fishing, when the banks are a bit dodgy ? - I'm going to this winter anyway, no doubt that should encourage a few sarcy comments on the bank !

G

Gary Knowles

Sorry wrong section - or is it, I suppose sea fishermen would also be interested in this.

Thread moving to 'General' theough.

T

Terry Mann

Thanks Gary for a really useful review,I might even change my christmas list to Santa at that price.Having had a dip in the Teme last winter I now use a rope on bad banks. What weight is this jacket designed to support as I must be about 18 stone with all the winter gear on.
Terry Mann

G

Gary Knowles

Terry - no problem mate. Happy to pass the saving on, i hate getting ripped off. See (and comment if you like) on the same thread on the 'General' section of this forum.

When you ring the number ask for Martin Barling, he's really helpful and will point you in the right direction, specification wise. Change your Christmas list mate - what price your life eh ?

I'm not a small chap either !