Merry Christmas to all my FM friends

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Merry Christmas guys and gals, I hope you all get want you want for crimbo and all of your fishing dreams come true next year.

I'm looking forward to making many more new FM friends next year.

And a VERY merry crimbo to Graham and the FM gang, without whom I would never have met any of you, thanks guys.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
3 hours and no responses!

No friends Steve!!

Oh well! Merry Christmas Steve, looking forward to the new year.

Better sign off now, got a few more bottles of wine to see off and tomorrow is going to be mad!

Cheers mate.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Geseende Kersfees, Joyeux Noel, Merry Christmas.

T

The Monk

yeah, Merry Christmas guys and gals and just off to open me prezzies, I know I have at least one Steve Vai DVD Live at the Astoria London I`m just going to put it on to wake the neighbours up!

P

paul williams 2

merry Christmas all!!

Just cooked breaky......got to do family things today and tomorrow.....then out come the rods!

Deanos

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Steve,

I hope you find some time away from work to get some fishing in as well as some family time.

Best regards, your mate Deanos.

ps....before me I have a vast plate of mince pies...I shall now eat them in your honour...tally ho!

T

The Monk

and to all The F/M nutters out there

yes go on Les, pick on me when you`ve had a drink

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Bottoms up guys and gals, good health, good wealth and tight lines to all. Let's make 2007 a year to remember!

I'm with Brummie, the day after boxing day I will be on the bank, those roach and chub aint got a chance and the pike better watch out too!