Marzdins Wallet

• Thread starter ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)
  • Start date
E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

What about me ??? I'm innocent --Don't I get released ???

Deanos

Reaction score
Now that has warmed me up a bit?there you have it, proof if proof were needed, Granville Marsding is now being shown in his true light!
After forcing me into this garage its all he deserves.
This wonderful work..based entirely on true life happenings?only the names have been changed?is a classic! BRAVO SIR?.BRAVO!

At this moment I expect that Granville is horizontal, helped by a couple of bottles of vintage port?I got two bottles of ?Barnsley fire water? brewed from hector the piranhas fish tank water and an old potato I found in the garage?that was my Christmas cheer!

As regards ?the wallet?, you would have more chance seeing Ann Widdecombe pole dancing (god forbid) than laying eyes on the Dark Lord Marsdins Precious!

E

"innocent my a@@e"

I plead insanity .......

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
"I plead insanity ......."

Nope, can't do that, the fuzz would never believe both you and Ron had the same plea!

Oh, by the way, Deanos . . . . . I've not only seen the legendary wallet, but also been bought a drink or two from it as well.
But then I do have quite a few expensive Barbel Rods too . . . . . . . . .

Happy New Year :-0

PS, I've stopped buying decent vintage Port ever since Ron's first visit to my place!!!!!!

E

He DOES make a pig of himself doesn't he ???

He's like that with malt whisky too .....

Deanos

Reaction score
?Oh, by the way, Deanos . . . . . I've not only seen the legendary wallet, but also been bought a drink or two from it as well.
But then I do have quite a few expensive Barbel Rods too?

So there we are eh, you have ?nailed your pants to the mast Peter??.its like that is it.
such partnerships of evil have blotted the annals of dark history!

You are with the dark side?.in partnership, a willing pawn in FMs axis of evil!
Drinking at the devils table?you make me laugh?ha ha ha?HA HA HA HA HA!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha!
Like a devilish reincarnation of Sooty and Sweep, you and old baron hardup work as an unholy alliance to oppress the fat freedom fighter of fm piedom.

It wont work?.I sit Buda like in my freezing garage contemplating revenge, enjoy your many expensive barbel rods and free advanced tackle systems (as supplied by all the major tackle companies to Granville), tomorrow I shall chub fish on the cheap.
I shall be at one with my environment, and with my cheapo tackle, I shall don my false beard?.hearty laugh, and cry out loud as I catch my first fat rubber lips?FOR I SHALL HAVE BECOME JOHN WILSON (well as I shall be using one of the great ones rods I bloody well want my moneys worth chief!) OH YES..HA HA HA?LOOK AT THAT!

Strike me down?I shall come back stronger, tomorrow John Wilson, the day after Andy Lickle (I hope I don?t have to shave all my bloody hair off to get into character for this one!).

Now I know which side you are on?..I will have my eye on you Peter my lad!

G

Ged

How many Teradactyles did Granvil loose when he opened his wallet Peter?

Great story Lou.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Ged, no animals at all were injured, or released, during the operation.

Deanos, as for 'partnerships' all I will say is; just wait for the Aces verus the Chavs Match at Gold Valley where the partnership of aging matchmen will reign supreme.

Partnerships like this were made on the Stock Exchange :)

W

Wolfman Woody

A splendid little anecdote.

What a nickname for Deanos instead of "Fatso", Tubbs eh? Makes note for future!!! I wonder if it came from his imagination even.

Deanos

Reaction score
Woody Patel!

It is often said that Pakistani gentlemen are not blessed with a worthy sense of humour!...you have broken the mould.
As Mickey Jackson wrote in one of his songs before he went a bit daft and his nose fell off..."Pies and popadoms go together in perfect harmony!".
(sumut like that anyway want it!).