sundridge optonics with remote sounder

E

EC

In my tackle shop yesterday, I saw 3 sundridge optonics in a nice metallic case, together with sounder box that looks like a walkie talkie.

Cost ?79.95, not sure if they are a brand new model, anyone used these as yet?

S

Spoddy Dave

Ive got some sundridge alarms,with wires to connect to a sounder box,50 quid they cost me.
They are pretty good really,if they are the same ones.
Only fault i could find was the line sometimes got trapped around the ears on a strike.

Are those remote ones then EC?

E

EC

They looked like remote's Dave, I didnt see any connecting wires anywhere mate. They were a very dark blue colour!

For 3 alarms, a remote sounder box, and carry case I thought 80rips looked a steal!

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
I bought a set of 4, different colours that correspond with LED's on the remote sounder.(Micron look-a-likes)
I bought them from 'the-carpman' on ebay for 49 swilly-vouchers. He had loads for sale.
I've had them for almost a year, no troubles and because they came in a set of 4, they're just like Roses ...... great for sharing! and no messy wires like I had before and definately the Mutz in the bivvy at night.
Go for it.

shakka dfgdg

Reaction score
the ones your on about are sundridge optonics 3 in the box with remote reciever they are pretty good

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
EC,

Mate has them and said he has had no trouble.

Another mate has a set of Ron Thompsons same set up, same price and he has had no problems. Both had them around a year got to be worth it for that money.

E

EC

Cheers fellas, I bought a pair of delk + off ebay since the thread started!

Roy Clayton

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get hold of the loud speaker for my Sundridge 4 optonic bite alarm set from? (The set with the leads)

Thanks Roy

Morespiders

Reaction score
Spoddy Dave, when you strike mate keep your head down that way it wont go round your ear,s

Spoddy Dave dst

Reaction score
I knew i was doing something wrong.

I sussed it out now i gave them to my brother he's got smaller ears.