Not Got Rid Of Her Yet !!

W

Wendy Perry

Hi Guys yep i'm still here i'm afraid you got me till 7th Jan hhehehe hip was too inflamed doc shouted at me" NO MORE BLOODY FISHING" lol

S

steve southwick

heh wendy your doctor should know fishing
is the best therapy going go get that
20lbr before christmas thats carp
not turkey hahahaha

M

Michael Hall

Even longer until you op then! so no more fishing for a few weeks!! Guess what Wendy I`m going tomorrow!! HAHAHAHA sorry I souldn't! Good luck anyway!!!

B

Bob Car

Hi wendy,
Well I am waiting to see the pictures of your P.B where are they then I only want to see that great big beaming smile on your face. So do I take it that the doctor has told you to rest up until the 7th of January coz if he has then that will mean lots and lots of threads from Wendy. hee hee hee.
Well hun you do as the doctor said or he wont do the opp in January and that will mean even more weeks away from the lakes/rivers.
Take care babes, bob :)

W

Wendy Perry

I am gonna do what the doc says bob and as for my pics all good things come to those who wait ;)

W

Wendy Perry

hi guys just brought this one back up to say i am going into trafford General on Monday so i will bid farewell for a while and look forward to catching up with you all in a few weeks
Tight lines to you all

Wendy
xxxx

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Good luck then duck. You'll soon be wriggling those hips again!

P

Paul Williams

Tell that Doc we'll sort him if he don't look after you!

W

Wendy Perry

i will do Paul i'll tell him Fishingmagic gang will be after him :)

P

Peter Morton

All the very best Wendy,if they muck you about tell them "the Magic Mafia" will be round to pay them a visit!
Petr.

S

steve southwick

good luck wendy why dont you ask to use the
hospital computer then you can keep us posted lol all the best

G

Gerry Castles

My doctor told me 'no more fishing'. I told him to get out of my bloody boat !