Christmas on the plain

W

Wolfman Woody

That's different.

Beats the brussels and parsnips, but what have you got against Des O'Connor? He's still in his youth.

Well done.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Yep, that would be a nice way to spend Christmas alright but who would do the washing up at home I ask myself, would I be missed, would Santa divert my prezzies to the Ebro, can I go for a pound each way I wonder, and where do you buy the mistletoe in Spain? Important questions when you are a poor old married man.

Ideal place for a fish-in though don't you think, cor mate!

CHRIS BARKER

Reaction score
WHEN YOU WERE IN SPAIN I WAS IN HOSPITAL HAVING A LARGE HOLE DRILLED INTO MY SCULL HAVING A TUMOUR REMOVED SO BEING IN SPAIN WOULD HAVE BEEN A MUCH BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MY CHRISTMAS GOOD FISH NICE LOOKING WATER NICE DECORATIONS ................. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Not much argument about that Chris.I hope things have gone well since.

T

The Monk

sorry to hear that Chris, I do hope everything is alright now

a nice way to spend Christmas Jane, nice catch too although i`m not so sure about having 3 carp on the mat at the same time though unless you had other anglers present of course to keep them watered.

CHRIS BARKER

Reaction score
THANKS ALL IT SEEMS TO HAVE GONE MY DOCS SEEM HAPPY WITH MY PROGRESS SO FAR BUT IT WILL NOT BE BEATEN AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED UNTIL I AM BACK AT WORK EARNING SOME MONEY ONCEAGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN AND STAY LUCKY ............/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

CHRIS BARKER

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gifTHIS IS ALL I CAN DO FOR NOW BUT SOMETIMES ITS HARD ! BUT THANKS MONK