**** **** fish in

C

Cakey

Your turn Paul Williams ................where we going ??

C

Cakey

Ill do one down here after...........and I will get you two in the swallow hotel !

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Hey Paul - please make it a venue that can accomodate carpers mate, and I'll hopefully come along.

.......and please, not a place that has pegs every 12ft and happens to have carp in it!!! I'm pretty sure you know what I mean? LOL

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

i know what u mean Cakes, mine was as in roast

C

Cakey

Malc Im not a gudgeon basher either so yesterday I turned up with no bait just a pike rod
it cant get better all the best roach catchers in one place !
done it at the last two fish-ins and no ones noticed yet apart from him !

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Good job I know how to catch gudgeon and roach eh Cakes ;-)

Sort one out Paul and we will be there :)

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Get 'em on the Dudlaay cut Paul, give 'em a real taste of the black country and show them how hard it was where you learnt to fish. Faggots and mushy peas in the pub quickly washed down with a dozen pints of Bank's after the fishing and you will be the toast of FM. Might even come mesel, I love Bank's mild, lubbly jubbly.

P

paul williams 2

Malc et al.....how does a place forged by nature over thousands of years....has catchable carp to 25+......barbel well into double figures......zander to about the same sound?

P

paul williams 2

Yep....

I also have a pit down your way in mind...but i ain't been there for a few years and don't know the up to date situation.

When i fished it it had some nice commons, tench to at least 8 and 5lb+ eel.....i'll check it out.