Weather

J

John Pleasance

I just wondered if many of you are using the weather info/link on this site .The satellite pics and infrared images I find are quite fascinating.Weather maps,weather facts, loads of stuff.There are also webcams,watch the sunrise in Scotland from the south coast,magic.

J

John Pleasance

I'm going outside now, I may be gone some time.......

J

John Pleasance

Ssshhh! Don't upset them , they won't always let me out David.

M

Michael Hall

I`ve used it abit and unlike Michael Fish its near on accurate! But i dont tell you when the fish will feed!!! So i sit on the half frozen lake and freeze instead!

D

David Will

Ssshhh! Don't upset them , they won't always let me out David. LOL

John what I would like to see is a weather service where we select the weather. None of this being told by some suit at Bracknell what weather is going to be like.
Maybe one day :) For example if Roaching rain Monday Tuesday Weds , meaning a coloured fining down river for Saturday. Temp about 50 water temp 48.

S

Stuart Bullard

Michael, I dont like to say this, but Michael Fish produces these (with the help of some rather powerful computers). He is actually an employee of the Met Office as a senior forecaster !

D

David Will

Good weather has been ordered for this weekend. 11th/12th. 54 during day 7/8 at night in london and surrounding and just a tad of drizzle to add a bit of colour.

J

John Pleasance

Still not quite the Caribbean though is it David ?