Nice start mate.

Malc Bason

Reaction score
This will be an excellent series of articles for you newbie carpers out there, so get reading chaps.

It will, I'm sure, serve as a reminder on some things for the more experinced ones too. ;o)

Great start, keep up the good work mate.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Excellent Dave.
Other types of specimen anglers would do well to follow what seems to be a promissing set of articles. Most of my methods are borrowed from the Carp style of fishing.
I'm very much looking forward to the next installment.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Enjoyed that Frothey, no hype or bull, just good sensible ideas and thoughts.
Keep them coming.

rodney gooden

Reaction score
Although i've been fishing on and off for over 30 years, i'm still eager to learn.Looking forward to the next installment,very informative and enjoyable

R

Rodney Wrestt

Looking forward to the next instalment Dave, keep 'em coming mate.

Colin Harlow 2

Reaction score
great read got me switched on! got 6 hours fishing in at anglers Eldorado's at hawill yesterday had 3 small carp 4/6lb on the maggot ring and 3 low doubles on Carple Pineapple Cream HNV Milk Protein Plus Steamers baits
not bad for the winter thanks mate

Keith Moors

Reaction score
Great read Dave. Looking forward to the next episode. Just hope it doesn't remind me of just how much I've forgotten and therefore how old I am.
Keep it going.

tommy

Reaction score
I`ve only been carping just over a year so found the article very good .Looking forward to the next instalment.

captain carrott

Reaction score
good article that but some of the pictures are an absolute disgrace.

How can you go publishing pictures of pristine clean reels that have obviously nevr been out on the baks before.

L

little Stu!

well done mate, well needed, well written, well done mate!

F

Frothey

thanks all!

must point out most of pics are grahams....the sun shining off my polished kit rendered my pics useless!