Friday Not A Good Day For Myself

John Ledger (ACA)

Reaction score
Well folks after much waiting and many tests i have my results and im afraid i have cancer again in two places and my chances are very slim.
I was never very optimistic in the first place and the reason i have put this thread on is to let people know who have emailed and phoned me in the past.
Might i thank you all for your concern

P

Phil Hackett The Boastful Expert :-0

Dreadfully sorry for you bad news John.

Beecy

Reaction score
Sad news John.

Sorry mate, but cant think of anything to say to that at the moment

alan

Reaction score
Not alot you can say to that really.

Dont give up, and just remeber if things ever get to much for you that everyone on here would try to help.

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist (SAA) (ACA)

Terribly sorry to hear your bad news John

Fingers crossed for you to beat it

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

John, I hope you can keep your spirits up given the news and that the undoubted goodwill of all on here will be of support to you.Slim chances are better than none after all.There is still some fishing to be done yet.

S

Shrek

I'm very sorry to hear your news John but if they are going to carry out treatment at least the doctors think you have some chance of beating it.

One thing, don't ever give up!!!

All the very best for the future, however long it is.

Smokedodger

Reaction score
Really sorry to hear that John,but slim chances are better than no chances and positive thoughts can go a long way, mind over matter. A few of my old friends were told no chance and are still going strong.

B

Bully

.....I'll go with Captain Carrott, bollocks. And I thought I was having a bad day.

John, beat it. You must be feeling terrible, but fight it all the way, it can be done. I am sure you'll hear loads of story's about people who have done so when there was only a slim chance, and our very good friend was one of those (in fact she was advised to just let it take its course!). Subsequently has a bouncing son and free.....

Good luck.

John Ledger (ACA)

Reaction score
If i do go up to fish that big river in the sky i hope for his sake Angel Gabriel does not make the mistake of fishing my peg

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

You're presuming that God will you in the first place John!!!