Broadwaters in Kidderminster

J

Jon Read

hi

i just found a large pool covered with lillie pads a few weeks ago at the back of some houses in kidderminster.me and mt mate went down he caught a 34lb common but we shouldnt have been fishing it because its a club water.does anyone have any ninfomation on how to join this place.

J

John Pleasance

Jon ,who told you it was a club water was there a sign or something ? If there was, is there a name or phone No. on it? Try your local tackle shop.Is anybody else fishing there that you could ask?

C

Carp Angler

Surely you should have found out this information BEFORE actually fishing it.

Poaching is covered under the 1968 Theft Act and can carry a custodial sentence.

J

Jon Read

there is never anyone on the pool because its overgrown on the banks.there is sign but no phone number

G

GYPSY DAVE

34lb Common!!!!!!!!!!!
I Fully endorse everything Rik says and would like to offer my services in tracking down access to this pool for you. If you would just send the directions to the pool to me i will be in touch. Eventualy.

R

Rob Brownfield

I do believe this is called "guesting", and I can name probably 30 very famous anglers who have all done this...Bad boys. Riks right though..better getting permission etc.

Try the local council, they sometimes will allow you to look through the Land Registry documents and find the land owner. If it's not fenced off etc, then it may be council owned and public...u never know :)

P

Paul Williams

Jon,
I live fairly close to the water, it is known to a lot of people......do you have a picture of the 34lb common?...one hell of a fish is that.

P

Paul Williams

Jon,
Sorry can't help, still like to see a pic of that 30 though.