Open Letter To Gary Doyle

John Ledger (ACA)

Reaction score
Gary
Read only little bits of your post and to be honest never read such rubbish or vulgarity in all my life,had you had a few drinks?
You stated FM was a woefull cheap imitation of a site,cheap it is because it cost nothing to join,imitation it is not.
I have surfed through various sites and none compare to FM and Gary i am no angel alongside my friend Lee Swords i have given Graham who is a good friend of mine more than enough problems with deletions plus Grahams arm would be aching with the yellow cards he has given us.The reason we stay on Gary is because FM has a HEART and SOUL.
Look at my thread Gary FRIDAY NOT A GOOD DAY and you will see what warmth comes off this woefull cheap imitation of a sight FIVE pages of well wishers from all over the country plus tons of personal emails some or most from people i have never met.
Look at the calibre of angler on FM Gary from the editor Graham Marsden who is right up there with the legends of angling then look at the rest Andy Nellist Warren Gaunt Lee Swords Ron Clay Mike Townsend Andy Renton Gary Knowles Peter Jacobs Jeff Wood house Eddie Bibby Phil Hackett Jim Gibbinson Mick Howson Alan Roe Dave Beecroft Matt Brown Bob Roberts Tony Rocca etc,the list is endless and to any forgotten my apologies
All the above and many more are top calibre anglers and are better han most that appear on other sites so if we are cheap we are not woefull.I have fished with the FM lads and trust them implicitly and to be honest i cannot say there is a person on FM i dislike,we have a few arguments but i would always buy them a pint if i met them,nothing wrong with heated discussion Gary but your sank to new depths
Gary you where out of order and should apologise either publicly or privately then take a chill pill. No good threatening me Gary because at this moment in time i could not blow a candle out but as Phil Hackett once told me "Have a good think before you post John otherwise you might wake up regretting your post"
I have done that a few times i can tell you

Richard Wilson 3

Reaction score
Hear hear John,I agree with every word you have wrote.Ther e is no need for threads like that appearing.FM is simply the best site going.

Deanos

Reaction score
Lovely to see your true and heartfelt post John.
The site is bigger than any pap which is hurled at it for sure.
Go get em you old warrior!
Best regards, Deanos.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

....and as a last resort , We could always send Deanos and his family to live with you ..

Be afraid ,be VERY afraid !!!!

John Ledger (ACA)

Reaction score
In my haste to post i have forgotten both The Monk and Cakey as top calibre carp anglers .
Apologies to you both

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
John,

As eloquent as your letter is, why bother attempting discourse with an illiterate who doesn't know the difference between 'idol' and 'idle'

;-)

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words John, and like everyone on here, I hope your health is improving. But I do have to agree with Peter, somebody like Gary Doyle isn't worth wasting your breath or your keyboard fingertips on.

I'd like to add too, that Gary Doyle has been barred from FM (as well as Maggot Drowners) and will not have the opportunity to either disagree or apologise, so in fairness it might just be best now if we let it drop.

biggaz

Reaction score
oh dear, i think i might have offended some people on here, whoops, ah well, ive got nothing to apologise for, its you lot who should be apologising to me. John you dont know me, and im glad of that to be honest because it looks as though your just as ignorant and short sighted as the rest on here. To be honest, i couldn't care less who the anglers you mentioned are, as ive never heard of them, so they mean nothing to me. Im sorry that your feeling ill, and hope you feel better soon. Even in my absence the insults keep flying, your going to make me cry soon!! LOL Peter Jacobs who the hell are you? Again someone passing comment that doesnt know what there talking about, 4 A levels and a degree in astrophysics (Bsc 2:1 hons)says im not as illiterate as you think buddy, btw some of my bins didnt get emptied this morning, can you come round and empty them for me, when on your round tomorrow? Toodle pip people

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
I want this whole episode to end right now! I am finding it very hard to come into forums now and my confidence and enthusiam has disappeared somehow through it all. So please can we get back to being the happy FM family...

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Yes, spare a thought for Wendy and just let it all go away now.

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
Thank God I dip in and out and misssed all this one. Having read the orginal post I fear you are wasting your time John with any sort of reasoned appeal. Peter J has it about right.
Probably owns a pit bull terrior...

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

And a police record for violence as long as your arm!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Let's let it drop now guys, no more posts for Wendy's sake, she is very upset about it all.

Jeff Spiller

Reaction score
Probably owns a pit bull terrior...
And a police record for violence as long as your arm!

I can't believe that your saying this about Peter Jacobs, Steve told me he was a nice bloke and he has a very large collection of center pins.

Shame on you.

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

As far as I'm concerned Wendy you are a SUPERSTAR and anyone who says different isn't worth the time of day.

B

Bully

Graham - as requested I am sparing a thought about Wendy.

.....if posted I too would get barred :eek:)

PS - as John said, he has flown off occassionally, as we all have, but not to the extent that Gary did. One time we had words on a thread........but he was man enough to email me personally to draw a line under it and get on with enjoying the forum (and I hope you got my reply John).