Happy Birthday Rodney

C

Cakey

Q: What do Rangers fans and mushrooms got in common?
A: They both sit in the dark and fed nothing but crap.

Happy Birthday Scott in know its a bit early but I gotta go and whoop a few arses at the weekend

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Rodders

Have one for me tonight, cos I won't be drinking (much) gotta whoop some arses this weekend :)

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY caveman.....we all going to raise our glasses to your b/day tomorrow, after the chavs whooped the aces butts ;-)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Cakey,
I think I suffer from <u>mushroom syndrome</u> at work too :eek:)

Thanks for the birthday wishes David, I hope the arse whooping goes well and then you catch some fish to round off the perfect weekend :eek:)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Steve,
Cheers mate, I hope you an' Cakey don't opt for the blindfolds again, you'll end up whooping each others ....... nahhhh can't fininsh...... to late I got a mental image now.... (bangs side of head) "GET OUT, GET OUT"

R

Rodney Wrestt

Claudia,
Have a stiff one on me....... that doesn't sound right does it :eek:)

Thanks for the birthday wishes, can you look after Steve and Cakey at the fish in for me, (shhhhh don't tell 'em I asked but they're a real shy couple of guys) :eek:)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Thank you too Frank, Jason and Nick.

I appreciate the thoughts, hope you weekends are as memorable as mine :eek:)

and Merv.... you shouldn't have, that's the nicest prezzy anyones ever wished for me.... (sniff, I've got summit in me eye, damn allergies, I'll be ok in a minute) :eek:)

Seriously everyone thank you all.
To your very good health fellow fisherpersons (glass ♪♪clinks♪♪ on screen).

R

Rodney Wrestt

Awww, thanks very much Wend, it's not easy this ageing lark ;-x