Champion Baits

I

Ian Cloke

FIRST 30 PEOPLE TO SEND EMAIL RECEIVE SAMPLES

My sponsor Champion Baits want to receive some feedback about their new products, from people who have not yet tried them. So if you would like to receive a sample of Champion Baits new soft hookers AND a sample of Putty (Champion Baits ready made paste). All you have to do is CLICK HERE and visit their site, then send Jason an email, with you address, and please tell him which flavour pellets and paste you would like to receive.

Then after you have tried the products PLEASE let them know what you think, whether it be good or bad.

Providing people leave some sort of feedback, Jason and Ian will be doing some more promotions in the near future.

I

Ian Cloke

By the way folks, this is an exclusive offer to Fishing Magic members only ;-))

njb51

Reaction score
I went for the Natural FishMeal. Will also try out a big lump of paste for barbel.

E

Evan

Natural Fishmeal ditto.... assuming I am in the lucky top 30 !

W

Wolfman Woody

Have asked for strawberry. You can tell how strong the smell is with strawberry.

Believe me Ian, I will be tellign him exactly what I think of them. I have a few to compare them with and he's well within 50 minutes drive! Might go and have a fish up there too.

pcpaulh

Reaction score
I sent an email but doubtfull I'm in the top 30 now. More like top couple of hundred.

master BAITS

Reaction score
Hi, This is Jason from Champion Baits. First of id like to thank Ian for taking care of this post for me. Basicaly we would like your feedback just as Ian has said and look forward to hearing from you. We are confident that you will like the products. there are still many samples available and to make things a little easier just click on my email link and I will let you know very soon as to who will get these samples.

I have been asked quite a few times about shelf life of these pellets once opened, the answer is so far i have had an opened tub in my holdall throughout the summer and still have them there and open them every now and again to check on them and can honestly say that they are perfect still

hallmark

Reaction score
i am after the fishmeal
i have always enjoyed a good fish meal
although they tend to give me the runs.

the sort on the bite alarms not what your thinking of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I

Ian Cloke

Well guys, there are still a few FREE samples left!! I can't understand it, honestly, as there is NO catch, all that is asked for is an Honest response, just let Jason know what your thoughts are about the pellets and paste.

W

Wolfman Woody

"and paste."

Oh, I thought it was just the pellets.

'Tis genuine though, I've had a couple of emails from Jason since and will be visiting him soon! Soon as this cold weather is over.

John Ledger (ACA)

Reaction score
I know both Jason and Ian well and have used Champion Baits and they are excellent.
The fact they offer shows the company wants the angler to catch fish and not catch the angler

master BAITS

Reaction score
as soon as all samples are spoken for I will post here to let you all know and all those that will get their free samples will be contacted within the next few days

Cheers folks