Middy hotspot pole review

R

ROBERT LLOYD

I thought I would just let you know after attempting to purchase the Middy Hotspot margin pole at Chesire fisheries I was informed not only were they out of stock they have no intentions of getting any more in becuase apparently the price will go up dramatically due to the demand for them I might of known once again its the old pocket that gets hit when somebody becomes greedy. Any body else heard about the price going up Cheers BOB.

S

Scott Whatmore

Chuffing nora that's outrageous. Surely a strongly worded letter to your local trading standards is in order. And send one to Middy too, tell them that you'll opt for another brand because of it and see what happens. No loss no gain.

njb51

Reaction score
So they put the prices up because there is such a demand for them?

Wouldn't you?

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Its down to the power of Jeff's review no doubt.

Youve heard of the Delia Effect leading to the nation's stores being emptied of cranberries etc.Now it's the "Woody Effect"!

W

Wolfman Woody

Thank you Nigel, wish it were so.

Sorry guys, when I wrote that review it was many, many months ago and several stores were advertising that price. It was always given by Middy as an "INTRODUCTORY PRICE", but normally (as we know) they usually stay at that price.

I have found Chapmans, Trevs* Tackle, and EasyTackle advertising it. You might want to try there.

*Trev's were still advertising ?59.99, the others had gone up to ?69.99, but it's still a pretty good short pole for ?70.

R

RICHARD THORPE

Middy Hot Spot 9.5m Package

RRP ?99.99 OUR PRICE ?59.99

cheshire angling

W

Wolfman Woody

I think you'll find that they're the people emntioned in the first post and are no longer doing them, Richard.

Any other feedback from anyone yet? How about Trev's Tackle?

R

RICHARD THORPE

MIDDY HOT-SPOT 8M POLE at easytackle.com

"The Hot Spot pole is the first pole that is 22 strong . . ."

You Get the 8m pole, Bully Boy Top Kit and 9.5m Extension all for ?69.99! (items can also be purchased separately

elastic rating: 22,weight: 540g at 8m

MIDDY HOT-SPOT BULLY BOY 2 KIT

MIDDY HOT-SPOT 9.5M EXTENSION POLE

MIDDY HOT-SPOT 11M EXTENSION POLE