Well done Fred Bonney.

P

Paul Thompson

Having Fished with fred for a few months now after meeting through FM, I know he wouldn't shout too much about his new PB chub. So I would like to say a public "well done mate, you deserve it". Freds a smashing bloke and I'm sure that you'd agree that catching the equivalent of a 40lb carp, is worth the same accolades.Well done again.
(For those who hadn't seen it, i've reprinted the words from an original thread.)

Date.18.12.2001.....................
Fishery.Adams Mill..................
Time fished.08.30-15.00..............
Weather details cloudy,cool E.wind...........
Water details Thinning down............
Method .Legered lobworm and flake .................
Results bite a cast from 13.00.worms stripped from hook,changed to flake caught P.B.Chub 6lb 12oz.14.15 no further fish.................
Brief description of the session.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Anybody who catches a chub that big has got my admiration. Well done Fred, what a great fish!

F

Fred Bonney

Thanks Paul , i've fooled you too,but your right i'm not one to go on too much about my catches.I have to admit that until I saw yesterdays A.Mail I thought the record Chub was 10lb ish.I could kick myself,what a prat, I didn't even have my camera,it was still in the garage after I unloaded all my bits, for a roving session.
Wendy,probably not as much as yours,but it gave me a fright at first,heading straight for the tree roots.

P

Paul Thompson

Fred, its a shame I wasn't there, as I have loved to taken the pics, and charged a small(ish) fee mate...:)

K

Kevan Farmer

Fred, that is what you call nature's early Xmas present to you. Well done.

Kevan

P

Paul Williams

Cracking fish!!....nice to see that others are also forming friendships because of FM.....i know i have.