WARRINGTON

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Not at this time its a bit late try in morning.Do you know mr king carp at all.

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
Watch out watch out theres a Warrington bailiff about...hes mean, hes keen and so low profile you wont even realise he crept up behind you, all Angel like....

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Baz your tone is magic.All the hot pegs please.Is fisherking not your new personality after the bump .

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Sorry for my rather brusk reply Fisherking, I got carried away and was speaking in my over official capacity.

I will now reply in a much more friendlier tone:

Hi mate.
How can I help you? Nobody knows more than me about fishing in Warrington (or anywhere else). Ask away mucker.

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Baz can you give me some info on the canals trent and bridgewater please I have heard about the cerial stretch any others worth going having a look at .

P

Phil Hackett The common one :-(

It's a trap Basil! It's Mr Marsbar carrying out 'My turn next!' ;0)

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
That would be very much appreciated mate see you can be nice when you want too ,by the way which Baz am I talking too or are you not sure yourself yet!

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Gav.
I want to do some Carping on a certain length myself. So I'll be sending you lot the other way. (o

Aahh, are you really Mr. Marsbar Gav?

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
My Tatty tackle says not im afraid .I just fancy a change and canals seemed like the answer you never know what they might hold except the one your sending me too which probably has mainly nowt .

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
BAZ, I think Fisherking is a 'mystery shopper' on behalf of Frank Lythgoe to see what secrets you might impart after the bump on your head!

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Come to think of it Peter, I know a few bailiffs who can only use BIG LETTERS when wrighting something.

Mr Fisherking

Reaction score
Just want to know any good still waters other than Cicily Mill and Grey Mist? Only two waters i have fished.

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
What are you fishing for mr fishering?
What are you hopping to catch?

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Walton Reservoir. (Roach)
Ackers Pit (Roach)
Rixton (mixed bag)
Moore Quarry (mixed bag) Big Perch, Carp, Breem, Roach, Pike. Not easy but quality fish.
Parts of the Bridgewater canal.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

No mate. I think that was just a prank. They are in the Bridgy though Ian.

I can remember fishing one area on a flat calm summers evening. All of a sudden the waves were lapping from bank to bank. Something |Big was on the move.

A week later a young girl caught a 16 lber fishing with her dad in the same spot. They are also in the Trent & Misery.

I know of a few good Carp lads that have fished the bridgy for Carp, and said that they had hooked into something unstoppable, that they just couldn't get up off the bottom.