Steve Perry

I live in Wolverhampton,I've been looking around for a month or
so,for a bait bucket,finally decided on
the Double T de-luxe with the zip down
lid.
Having been very busy at work,I haven't
had much time to order it.Finally got
around to ordering on Thursday morning,
I said jokingly, to the chap who was taking the order,that I was treating myself for Christmas.I resigned to myself that with ordering it so late,and with the Christmas post it would probably not arrive until early new year,thereby missing my planned chubbing trip late next week.
This afternoon,I was recovering,at home from the Christmas shopping experience this morning,when the door bell rang,
there was Trevor West,delivering my bait bucket!! he said he had asked the Postman,and the Postie said it would not get delivered in time for Christmas.
Trevor that as he was delivering Christmas presents in area,(his wife comes from Wolverhampton)he would deliver it personally!Now thats what I call service!

P

Peter Morton

Top Service........you can't really beat that!!!!!!!!

N

Nicky Garbutt

wow 10 out of 10 servive unlike some other mail order places.

R

Rodney Wrestt

That's what I thought Nicky... WOW, Badger & Bennetts take note, this must be the best example of good customer services.

I

Ian Whittaker

Merry Xmas to one & all
We all like good service, so why do these "unbeatable" firms manage to stay in business?

A

Andrew Miller

I can vouch for that as it happened to me as well. I ordered some stuff in the morning and it was delivered at 7 in the evening by Trevor West. Great service as He was going somewhere my way but it must have been 10miles or so out of his way. I wish I had his energy! Windy

S

Stewart Bloor

If I order a Spice Girls CD for Christmas, I wonder if Victoria Beckham will come round to deliver it personally....

R

Rodney Wrestt

Sedge, why would you want her to....now if she is friends with Samantha Mumba I might order a few so sam could give her a hand to deliver them. ;o}~

W

Wendy Perry

and if i order a matty video do ya think HE may deliver it ???? it was my birthday yesterday and i didn't get him then so i will just hope for xmas day now ;)

J

John Pleasance

For all we know Moses may have a strong affection for that particular camel!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Yeah, I suppose but as Noah has a couple he may have some camal cure which helps sooth the aches , pains and sickness of most common camal ailments....just a thought. ;o}~