The ACA Dinner Fishmongers? Hall, Thursday 22nd February 6:30pm-11pm

James Carter

Reaction score
The ACA Dinner
Fishmongers? Hall, Thursday 22nd February 6:30pm-11pm

To celebrate recent successes, the Anglers? Conservation Association will be holding a fundraising dinner at Fishmongers Hall, London. Last year?s event was a great success and raised nearly ?10,000 for the ACA.

The hall, as well as steeped in piscine history, is a wonderful venue and the food and wine are excellent. We are currently working on a program for the evening which will include celebrity speakers and an auction.

If you would like to join us for this unique evening in an historic building and help the ACA at the same time, tickets are selling out quickly but places are still available, if you would like to attend this wonderful event please contact James Carter by Tel (01568-620447), by email (james@a-c-a.org / admin@a-c-a.org) or by writing (6, Eastwood House, 6 Rainbow Street, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6-8DQ).

Don?t forget if you are not already a member of the ACA, individual membership costs ?20 per year. If you would like to learn more about the ACA, visit our website (www.a-c-a.org) or contact us using the details supplied above.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Unfortunately due to pressure of work I cannot make it. But as a life member my thoughts will be with the people that evening.

Come on chaps, let's have more people joining the ACA. The more we have, the more our fishing will be secure in the future.

P

paul williams 2

James...i'm sorry but why not have a good piss up and a curry?

A certain Mr M. Wilkinson esq, of Coventry may be able to guide you in the right direction....

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

You must be joking Brummie, all those bluudy ruffe slappers!!!

Mind you The Monk would come I guess.