Clattercote 2007

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Are there any plans in the offing for Clattercote this year Graham? I have a feeling there might be a bigger attendance this year and maybe more pegs required. Just a thought.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I'm on holiday all next week but as soon as I've caught up when I get back I'll get a date sorted. But it will be around the same time as last year.

L

Limestone

I intend to be there (drawing a cr*p peg again).

Did anyone stay over at a camp site or anything last year? Driving down from sunny Lancashire on the day is a pain, so any info would be helpful.

F

Fred Bonney

Dave there is one close by,I'll have a look.
If it's May again,I shall miss out this year, unless it's at the end of the month!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Bear in mind though the last Saturday of May is a bank holiday weekend so there might be a few of us with family commitments.

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Weekend before is fine with me also. Its Cakey's fault, talked me into a trip to france last year (April) then moved it to the second week in may. I dont mind of course but it would be ideal if I could make this aswell. Any news on the state of the Itchen Nigel, I'll be leaving in a couple of hours?

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Still there last time I heard Mark!!;-)

I'll ring the bailiff now and post on the thread if I can get hold of him.

It will certainly fishable I am sure.

G

Gary Knowles

1st week in June is the only date i cant make at the moment.

who's going to be first to post "First week of June it is then".......

Reaction score
I'd love to fish Clattercote again. It'll be my second match ever!

I lost four carp last year and ended up releasing my solitary bream long before the weigh in.

This year I'm gonna be a contender! ;-)

W

Wolfman Woody

Third week in May.

Or the fourth week.

Or maybe June.

HOW ABOUT JUNE 16th?

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I can go any time being a lazy old pensioner so I am easy, 1st week of June included. Got to get Mr Knowles there ain't we, wouldn't be the same without the prevailing wind now would it.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Can we pick a date when a certain Mr Dexter is otherwise engaged to give the mortals a chance?;-)