Few pictures of our new premises

Reaction score
Hi all,we are planning to re-locate to new premises by Christmas 2011 after 30 years of trading in our current location.I have attached a few pictures of our new building which is in the process of being shop-fitted.We will be operating our internet and mail order business from the same building as well,and will be looking to expand our current ranges of carp,sea,coarse and game equipment and baits.As the new development and shop fit develops,i will add a few photo's to keep you all informed.
Cheers,mike @ poingdestres angling centre.

Attachments

• shop 11.jpg
    shop 11.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 50
  • shop 21.jpg
    shop 21.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 53
  • shop 31.jpg
    shop 31.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 68

terry m

Reaction score
Hi all,we are planning to re-locate to new premises by Christmas 2011 after 30 years of trading in our current location.I have attached a few pictures of our new building which is in the process of being shop-fitted.We will be operating our internet and mail order business from the same building as well,and will be looking to expand our current ranges of carp,sea,coarse and game equipment and baits.As the new development and shop fit develops,i will add a few photo's to keep you all informed.
Cheers,mike @ poingdestres angling centre.

Hi Mike - where will this be located? Still in the Southampton area?

Reaction score
Hi Terry,yes the new building is around 3 miles from our current location.If you know the area,it is at Millbrook just near the dock entrance road.Next time i upload some new photographs i will post the full postal address.
Cheers,mike

jimcc

Reaction score
The new shop space looks really good, I will miss the joys of Shirley high street though!

terry m

Reaction score
Hi Terry,yes the new building is around 3 miles from our current location.If you know the area,it is at Millbrook just near the dock entrance road.Next time i upload some new photographs i will post the full postal address.
Cheers,mike

Sounds good, and I will avoid that drag through Shirley High St.

Looking forward to the opening ceremony!!

Mart Smith

Reaction score
Any ideas why I get this "Mart Smith, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: blah blah..." when I try to look at the photos?