Camouflage fishing luggage

T

Terry Mann

Is this ultimate fishing fashion accessory or some really useful kit.You may have seen that some of the tackle companies are bringing out holdalls,carryalls,bivvies etc in the new Real Tree/Wetlands advantage camouflage patterns.The clothing which came out some time ago seems very popular with the "big names", old Matt is never seen without it ,in fact he is so camouflaged you can only spot him now when he smiles !! I wondered if any of the members here will be investing in any of this kit ? Did you know you can even get camouflaged sunglasses,cool or what.

J

John Howard

Its a ploy by the manufactures lets do this luggage in camo then the angler wont be able to find it then they go out and buy a replacement. DUH I can understand clothing and perhaps bivvies but for accessories and sleeping bags ???????? noway its just for the tackle tarts. Makes them go out and blow more money on the latest fashion at vastly inflated prices.

S

Stewart Bloor

I must have camouflague bait....the fish don't seem to know it's there...

T

Terry Mann

Well Stewart you could put your camouflage bait in a camouflaged bait bucket,I think it,s the Tackle Box who are doing one.Mind you at the moment looking out of the window my old white plastic bucket is perfectly camouflaged !!

T

Tony O'dell

Most of my gear is camouflaged with a light brown colour..mud i think its called!!!...seriously i think it is a marketing ploy...i remember when Leslies where about to bring out there new lot of barbel gear...the shop manager was stating how barbel anglers really go for the camouflage stuff!

P

Paul Thompson

How do you explain to the insurance company that you need to replace your gear, as you left the last lot on the bank and can't find it now!!?? :)

P

Paul Thompson

Obviously, the trick is to have camouflaged holdalls etc, but use stainless everything else. mmm, makes sense, that one!!

J

John Pleasance

This barbel angler absolutely refuses to buy anything camouflaged.I think it looks naff.

C

Chris Bishop

You'd have to paint everything white up here at the moment.

T

Terry Mann

I suppose one use for this gear could be another excuse to the wife for being late home from a fishing trip.

"Sorry love, I put my new camouflaged rucksack down and it,s taken me two hours to find it"