Alternative Ebro – Part One

Will Barnard

Reaction score
Ahhh! memories. Looks like you had much better weather than when I went to Riba Roja. Never mind the bell, did you get the village news over the tannoys every day?

red creel

Reaction score
Cracking article Andrew well done, its nice to know there are alternative species to target rather than the Ebro,s famous giant tadpoles.

CAT

Reaction score
Great write up Keno, really looking forward to reading the next episode, should be a cracker ;-)

Reaction score
I'm glad this is going down well! It was a brilliant trip all round, great guide, company and fishing! Part 2 will follow soon, which will feature some excellent photos courtesy of Cat. Speaking of which mate, you're lagging behind!

Will, we didn't get the daily news on the tannoy but one day we did get a song on full volume, on constant repeat for about 25 minutes! It had several crescendos and each time it reached one, we thought it was ending. Then it would build back up again and carry on! A bit like one of my stories..

The funniest thing about it was that Dave had gone back for a pre-tea nap while we stayed drinking with Carl. About five minutes later they cranked it up and a bemused Dave staggered out onto the balcony and helplessly looked up at the bell tower!

CAT

Reaction score
your right Keno I am lagging behind best get my pen in gear sharpish, it's just been absolutely none stop with work since we got back mate ;-)